|more site stats on:||Area 51 Stack Exchange|
- Proof that for 2n nodes of +1 and -1 position doesn't count
- Would authors be too powerful for your typical medieval fantasy setting?
- The character table of the symmetric group modulo m
- Potential concerns or gains from buying and hosting content on a domain that has been redirecting for 17 years?
- Can a series of triangle reflections be used for cryptography?
- Table entry not centered
- Is there a reason why giant mechs have optics the size of a person instead of 'normal' sized ones?
- Between you and me
- Why was the Microvitec Cub monitor made of metal?
- Normalizable wavefunctions for bound states
- Dynamic range for sampled piano
- MOT work (is this vehicle in need of welding?)
- How do I allow non-admin users to control printers?
- Simulating solar system with Newtons law
- What kind of altimeter are used in modern airliners?
- GM files in online mobile games: what type of GM file should I keep a local copy and how does it synchronize with server?
- Does an adjective рад used to have a longer form?
- Modular Transformation in TikZ
- Tips for golfing in TypeScript's type system
- "Too early to say" in Latin
- 1st Law of Thermodynamics in a Filament
- Why does 'bpy.ops.nla.fmodifier_add' fail due to 'context is incorrect' error?
- How annoying are mouse clicks on an air plane
- Are there countries where politicians and senior government officials can be forced to be personally invested in their official decisions?