I have a 3D printer hooked up with Fusion 360. I have a 3D drawing in Revit. What format should I export to in order get from Revit to Fusion 360?
Use STL Exporter 2019 to customize and export your Revit model to an STL file.
- Click Add-in tab -> STL Exporter panel -> STL Exporter.
- On the General tab, specify your STL file options.
- On the Categories tab, specify which element categories will export to the STL file.
- Click Save to create the STL file.
- Click on a valid project then click the Upload button. Then, click the Select files button and navigate to the STL you wish to import.
- After selecting the STL file you want to convert, click the Upload button, this time the one in the lower-right corner of the file upload window. Then, the STL file you selected will be imported into Fusion 360. The process can take a few minutes.