All of a sudden I seem to be having a lot of issues with under extruding on my Ender 3. The bottom layer (of height 0.1 mm) prints perfectly fine. This is done at 15 mm/s speed. However, The moment the print moves to layer 2 and above (at the default speed of 60 mm/s), I start hearing a lot of clicking noise on the extruder.
So far I have tried the following
- Replace nozzle to eliminate clogs
- Cleaned the inside of the hot end assembly
- Calibrated extruder steps/mm
- Reduced the layer height from 0.3 mm to 0.2 mm
- Reduced feed rate to as low at 50 %
- Cleaned the filament feeder assembly and verified that it is able to push the filament properly (Extruding when the print is not happening works just fine with no clicking)
Even with all the above, the issue is still persisting. I am not what else could be causing this.
I am printing with PLA at 200 C