In order to do some cable management I wanted to use the same wires as we can find in USB chargers that are wrapped like springs. The only ones I found are USB or audio cables that I can't easily use in my printer. I can't find a proper name for those components and where to buy them.

USB flexible wires

  • $\begingroup$ 30 years ago all telephones had a cable like that, you could search for coiled telephone cable. $\endgroup$ – 0scar Mar 20 at 23:19

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.