I have read that the cable colours depend on multiple factors:
- Used voltage
- Kind of cable
- Type of voltage (DC or AC)
My cable looks like this:
I live in Spain, in Europe. The colour codes of the International Electrotechnical Commission for AC circuits are these ones:
My PSU has these possible connections
So I guess these are the connections:
- L (AC). Brown colour. Single Phase line or Three Phase Line (L1)
- N (AC). Blue colour. Neutral
- GND. Green and yellow colours. Protective earth or ground (PE)
- COM, COM ¿?
- V, V ¿?
- V(ADJ). This is a potentiometer, in order to modify the current voltage. Should I touch this?
But I am not sure about what are the COM and the V ports. I assume they are for the DC connections, which is the positive and which the negative? The PSU does not have any manual and I am little lost
Should I turn the potentiometer to change the voltage to adapt it to the Ramps 1.6 Plus board?
Please correct me if I made some mistake in my question as well