As I want to print with multiple colors I plan to upgrade my Ender 3 with the diamond hotend.
So far I found all information I need, except what power supply I need for my RUMBA board.
Can I use the default Ender 3 power supply or do I need an additional power supply or wires?
Parts I am going to order:
- 1x Lite6 Heatsink
- 3x Diamond Universal mount
- 1x 12 V 40 W 6 mm x 20 mm Cartridge Heater Reprap For 3D Printer
- 1x Thermistor 100K 1 % NTC Temperature Sensor Line for 3D Printer
- 1x Fan 50x50x15 mm 12 V 125 mA
- 1x Diamond Hotend Insulator
- 1x Nema17 stepper motor 48 mm 1.8° 42BYGHW804 1.2 A 5.5 kg•cm
- 3x MK8/9 Dual Extruder Feed Device Part For 3D Printer 1.75 mm Filament
- 3x Bowden tube 1 m with fitting 4/2 mm (for 1.75 mm filament)
- 1x RUMBA 3D printer controller board
- 6x StepStick DRV8825 Stepper Motor Driver