I have an Ender 3 3D printer.
I am having an issue with leveling it, everything I do does not make any change.
The right side of the bed is higher than the left side, that will make me loosening the right side springs completely. I’ve worked with this printer before and I know it’s should not be like this.
- The printer is sitting on a leveled surface.
- I have 90° in each of every connection of the stands.
- X-Axis is corresponding to the upper stand.
- I’ve replaced the regular bed cover for 4 mm ״milky” glass.
- I’ve replaced the springs to the stronger ones.
- I’ve modify the location of the Z-switch to the lowest corner of the bed.