Using the following:
- Printer : Ender 3 PRO - 2019 1.1.4 non-silent board
- Firmware : Official Creality Ender 3 PRO - BLTouch version
- Bed : Original Creality Glass Bed
- Nozzle : Original Stock - there isn't any upgrade
- Filament : Porima PLA Red
- Hotend : 210 °C
- Bed : 60 °C
- BLTouch : Official Creality V3.1 Smart
- Z Offset : -3.50 mm which keeps nozzle's distance as 0.2 mm from bed while printing first layers
- Test Model : Ender 3 Damping Feets 100 % infill - 105 % flow rate - 60 mm/s printing speed
This morning I realized that my nozzle is scraping to bed while it's printing left side to the table, I'm using a BLTouch and this shouldn't be happening right?
Any ideas what could cause this and how I can fix it?