I don't even know where to begin with this one. From day one I have had nothing but problems. The only reason I still have it is because the store I bought it from is refusing to accept a return. So the issue is out of the box.
I levelled it [paper test] set the BLTouch to do its job [measuring] upon completion. I used Blender to export the default cube I then used Cura to scale, multiply and position a cube in each corner and the middle and set it to print, at this point I was hopeful that the BLTouch did its job but unfortunately it did not. The first layer didn't stick. I cancelled the print, re-levelled and tried again, this time a Mandalorian helmet, thinking that maybe the issue was that I was printing small with a 0.8 nozzle.
About 1/4" to the print and it failed again. This time a better first layer though but to my surprise, when I removed the failed print and hit auto home, it auto homed at about 18 cm (7 inches) off the bed and would not return.
After about 3 weeks I finally received a G-code to reset Z offset and thought I was some what back in business. I levelled the bed let the BLTouch do its thing and set it to print and again the first layer did not stick. Someone suggested that I check the BLTouch pin which looked like a cork screw. I replaced and repeated the level and BLTouch steps and, again, the same issue.
I also tried pre-heating both nozzle and bed to respectively 210 °C and 80 °C and letting the BLTouch do its job and the same issue occurred.
I have learned that natural oils from our fingers can cause the prints not to stick so I bought 100 % alcohol wipes and cleaned the bed, let it dry and repeated the process to be double sure that it was clean.
I air dusted the control box and extruder to remove any dust that may have occurred. I re-levelled and turned the BLTouch off and levelled again in the hope that it would work like a manual bed levelling and had no luck. At this point I'm figuring out that this BLTouch "Auto Levelling" should be called "Auto Unlevelling".