I'm getting close with this print, but I'm seeing some rippling at the base that I can't seem to eliminate (see photo at the end of the post). The model is here if it helps. It seems that the texture evens out above the floor of the box.
I think these are the relevant settings:
- Extruder temp: 240 °C
- Bed temp: 110 °C
- Infill outline overlap: 20 %
- Infill: 40 %, triangles
- Layer height: 0.1 mm
- First layer height and width: 200 %
- Speed: 40.0 mm/s (first layer: 40 %)
- Bottom solid layers: 3
- Top solid layers: 6 (I was getting a lot of pillowing with any less; still am even with 6)
- Perimeter layers: 6
- Retraction: 1 mm
- Retraction speed: 20 mm/s
The printer is a Flashforge Creator Pro.