I've just got a brand new Sovol SV04 IDEX printer. After struggling for days on bed levelling, I came out with an almost decent alignment. So I printed the well-known boat to test a dual print.
Here the results:
As you can see it's a complete mess. There are tons of failures. I used all the default settings for SV04 and the PLA they put inside the pack. Here what I see:
- the only thing that worked almost flawlessly is the first layer (!)
- there are a mis-alignment (wrong offset?) between the two nozzles
- the layers are not "glued" together
- little oozing (inside the cabin)
- stringing and, I don't know how to name it, a lot of "filaments" floating around, I guess when one of the nozzle start/end printing (switch color)
- again, not sure how to name it, very poor precision (over extruding?) for example in the blue part of the chimney
When I bought my Dremel 3D45 it worked out at the first try. Now I'm pretty lost among all these failures.
My questions are simple:
- help to confirm all the above issues and to find out others
- please, give me an idea about the most useful approach to fix them (I mean the order, then I can read tutorials out there)
I don't know which ones should be addressed first, in order to avoid to follow the wrong way.