I've been trying to get something decent printed for days but nothing works! I have a Tarantula Tevo i3
MKS Base V1.4 and have done a lot of trial & plenty of error. Still I am puzzled to get good prints.
- What is the stock firmware for a single extruder regular/large bed firmware & how to configure a large bed (if needed to be configured)?
- Which is the auto bed leveling firmware?
I need help sorting out what's out there. I did not manage to configure a large bed with a single extruder. But did manage to restore firmware with Marlin-2.0.x
- So the Tevo 3D Printing Store firmware link directs to a dropbox - only dual extruders - both regular & large bed,
- There is JimBrown's GitHub MarlinTarantula - Optimized firmware for RepRap 3D printers based on the Arduino platform,
- JoelLisenby's GitHub TEVO-Tarantula-I3-Marlin-Firmware.
I followed this, YouTube - Setting Up Auto Bed Leveling (Tevo Tarantula), for setting up the auto bed leveling sensor but it just got me messed-up even more, see Tevo Tarantula incorrectly auto leveling of bed. I'm just now in the process of trying to manually level the bed and I broke the hot end holder plastic plate...
EDIT: The sensor I'm using is SN04-N Inductive Proximity Sensor - 5mm