I have encountered a problem where the print lines are not joining together, when I remove it from the plate it turns into a stringy mess.
I am not sure what the problem is because I print out models that have successfully come out with properly joined lines previously, but now are failing. I am using the same nozzle and material that I have been using in past prints.
I am using the Ender 3 with Bltouch running Marlin 1.1.9. The settings I use are as follows:
- Material - PLA
- Nozzle - 210
- Bed - 60
- Speed - 60
- First Layer Speed - 30
- Line Width - 0.4
I have included some higher quality photos as requested, between the original post and this edit I added an aluminium Bowden extruder and a new nozzle but the problem still persists. I have also re-tensioned the x-axis belt and re-flashed Marlin to the printer in case that had somehow corrupted. I have also tried increasing the flow rate in Cura but I had to increase to 130% for there to be any noticeable effect (i was able to print a slightly better model but it still has zero integrity). I also tried adjusting the z-axis height tuning but within a few steps up or down it would go from too close to the bed with not enough material coming out, to a decent height but with the original problem. I also cleaned out the hot end.