I'm having this stringing problem that happens when the machine moves and when it's not supposed to print that I still haven't effectively solved. I will try exemplify with the following image.
We can see it leaves some prints when it's not supposed to.
I know we can try to solve it with the retraction properties, but is there a way to calculate the right levels of it?
How do you guys do it?
My setup is:
- Ender3 printer
- Ultimaker Cura sw
- BQ filament
Info about this particular filament, from store.bq.com
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
- Weight - 1 kg
- Filament diameter - 1.75 mm
- Coil size (diameter x width) - 175 x 77 mm
- Spool axle diameter - 44 mm
- Enclosure - 187 x 187 x 83 mm
- Composition - 100% PLA (Polylactic acid).
- Optimum printing temperature - 205 ºC
- Printing temperature range - 200-220 ºC