The Prusa i3 Rework is a revised version of the third iteration of Prusajr's famous RepRap 3D printer design.
As stated in the RepRap wiki, the following is a list of the improvements made upon the original Prusa i3 design:
- Extruder upgrade: Support for the Magma Hotend (by Trinity Lab).
- New cooling fan duct for Magma Hotend.
- Y idler with a tensioner system.
- X end idler with endstop holder.
- Upgrade X end idler in order to support 624 bearing.
- Y motor with endstop holder.
- Addition of Z endstop holder.
- Addition of a Dremel FlexShaft attachment for 3 Axis CNC milling.