Open to cofounder, mentor, developer gigs in New York, London, Los Angeles or anywhere in Silicon Valley.
I've been working on Internet apps pre-Netscape (yes, that long ago!). Full stack developer with experience from the network layer through to running tech startups and assisting global organisations.
Founded several startups, mentored a bunch of others and done various contracting gigs. Enjoy mentoring (tech, business, marketing) and working on new/interesting projects/startups.
Here's what I do:
- DevOps. Tools I've used are AWS, Terraform, Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Python and Jenkins
- web apps using PHP, Ruby and WordPress
- iPhone and iPad apps using Objective-C and Swift
- Android apps using Java
Currently excited about:
- startups and education
- machine learning (especially deep learning and neural networks)
- usability (not just where a button should be but deep usability issues that almost all computing devices and applications suffer from)
- mobile health / payments / advertising
Dev blog: http://snowcrash.eu
London, United Kingdom
Member for 1 year, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 24 '19 at 10:30