I'm running a large delta 3D printer with Repetier firmware.
The problem that is irritating me is that the speed of the carriages are too slow, like an old lady that is walking in a football field. When I command
G1 Z10, for example, the carriages move with a super low speed. I checked everything but I couldn't find the problem.
Here are the specifics and the current settting of the printer:
- electronics : Arduino Due + RADDS 3 42cmo6 6 kg
- 2.5 A stepper motors for x,y and z axes
- 3 TOSHIBA ''TB67S109'' stepper drivers (0.1 resistance, 1/16 mic stepping)
- Vref of drivers: 0.7 V (when I increase this to 1 volt a weird sound comes from steppers and the carriages won't move)
- number of pulley teeth: 20
- belt pitch: 2
- steps per rev: 200
- micro stepping: 1/16
- steps per mm: 80
- Max. travel speed: 300 for X,Y,Z
- Homing speed: 100 for X,Y,Z
- Travel acceleration: 3000 for X,Y,Z
- Print acceleration: 1000 for X,Y,Z
PS: I'm currently calibrating the printer and haven't printed anything yet.