Trying to print a bracket for pliers, however the support material on the left side always fails by under extruding. The model is left-right symetrical, so the support is the same for both sides. However, only the right side prints flawlessly, while the left side barely extrudes any material at all. So far, I have tried increasing the extrusion multiplier to 125% (from default 109% - actually resulted in less support printed on left side), increasing the density of the support material and reducing retraction distance while increasing the retraction speed. I cannot get the left side support to print properly. The actual model prints without any issue, only the support material is failing to print. I am using a Flashforge Creator Pro and Flashprint slicer software.
I allowed one of the prints to finish, pausing numerous times to add/adjust some tape to the almost non-existent left support structure to help hold it together. Once it reached the top part of the model where it printed the overhanging portion, it printed near-perfect, with some minor under-extrusion along the way (as seen in the first image)
I have noticed there is a delay between when the extruder "starts" extruding and filament actually coming out. The print head moves during this time as though expecting filament to be extruding resulting in the first few cm being under-extruded, or not extruded at all.